April 13, 2010

It's Spring Time....let's get organized

In my kitchen I have designated a cabinet to my children's crafts. The "Kids Craft Cabinet," well it usually is a mess and I can not stand it so I figured I try something different.

BEFORE:

This is not the first time I've organized this cabinet but I hope this design will work this time. The craft cabinet is full of Play-doh, coloring books, crayons, markers, etc. Originally I had the big boxes below full of Play-doh tools (which works great) and full of coloring books...not working so well. I have these old cardboard magazine holders that I stopped using when I decided I would only keep the page I liked in the magazine verse the entire magazine. Take a look with the finished product.

AFTER:

If you are wanting to get organized start with something small and decided what would work best for the area you are organizing. Then look around the house to see if you have anything that would work. Organizing gets expensive and if you don't have extra money to do it get creative and think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment