April 7, 2010

Brag Board

I hate clutter on the refrigerator especially school papers so I found a really cute Brag Board at a boutique years ago and decided I didn't want to spend the money they where asking and I have a friend who has her own vinyl business so I decided to ask her and I got the rest of the things myself.

I found a board (in the garage-hubby loves to build things with wood so there is always scraps laying around). Since I had a choice of what size I just picked the size that fit the wall the best. Painted it black (leftover from another project, SCORE!) The vinyl is two different fonts together. I wanted the box look around some of the letters. Then I attached the vinyl words & four clips to hold my children's artwork, school papers or whatever they wanted on there clip. The clips I use originally had magnets on the back so I took out the magnets and placed a screw in the convenient hole that was already there to attach to the board. I also added a hook on the back to hold the nail on the wall.

If you choice to make one for your home please adjust to fit your family in anyway you need to.

Enjoy and BRAG about your kids in a fun way!

1 comment:

  1. A terrific idea! Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!

    ReplyDelete