May 17, 2010

Dreams for SWEET Girls!

It all started with this....LOVED the colors and I know if I didn't buy it I would forget what the colors where plus I would have never put all those colors together.....Great dollar store find!
Then found this and had to make a dream come true for two sweet girls.
I didn't decorate their cribs when they were babies but loved the unusual quilt look. Not the normal square pattern.....SO I came up with my own design. Mapped out the layout of each fabric color and made sure each fabric had a big square or splash of color.

Finished Product!
They are the same pattern but different fabric in the squares/rectangles so both quilts are different but similar.
Went old school on the back....Brown twin sheet and tied with ribbon.Left over scraps of the fabric made each of the pillows. No longer a little girls room but not quite a teen, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment