February 9, 2011

Life feels better and better....

It's only been a few weeks since my last post and I'm feeling so much better. The first part of January, the 5th to be exact I've lost 14 lbs. YEAH me!!! I am still working hard to keep myself motivated and positive about life. I have to keep reminding myself to look for the good in life and you will find happiness. Life sometimes goes by to fast for you to sit back and breath and well I have started my breathing again. I love my children!! Especially doing things with them and for them.....With love in the air and trying to come up with something for their teachers. I feel I want to CREATE again. So my mind has been working in the crafting mode again....YEAH!!! Wait for ideas to come soon.......I'm back!

2 comments:

  1. 14 lbs in a month, what are you doing? That is AWESOME. Carrie said you look amazing and super skinny. I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling good...and in the winter no less, I always struggle this time of year. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl...I'm feeling good. When we did the BL 2 years ago I felt great, but this is not the same....I really feel good inside and out! I am taking B-Slim, it is a weight management program with JD Premium. I started taking there supplement vitamins about a year ago and with the combination of them and the B-Slim program I have been able to lost the weight. Great to hear from you....miss you TONS!

    ReplyDelete