July 22, 2010

Girls Bulletin Board

More decor for my little girls room
Old bulletin board covered with old fabric that had batting (that I started to make a small quilt but didn't like the way it turned out, so reuse but hide it!)
Flowers from my wedding boutique, Brown ribbon, pink buttons from my collection, and pink brads cut the backs off the hot glued everything down.
Don't look to close I originally thought I was going to make the board like the girls quilts but realized I didn't have enough scraps to make it cute. Therefore that's why there is a cut in the fabric. Thank goodness the girls don't mind and things will cover mom's mess up.
Time to make 45 minutes ~ Cost just the pink brads $2 had everything else at home, but my guess if you didn't have the thing on hand $15

No comments:

Post a Comment